No two people are alike, so how could one approach meet your unique needs?
Using over twenty-five years of practice and study in both psychotherapy and yoga, I offer a comprehensive approach that honors and works with body, breath, feelings, emotions and thoughts.
You can choose from and/or combine traditional talk therapy, emdr, eft, cognitivebehavioral therapy, gestalt therapy, core belief work and guided imagery… as well as evidence based yoga practices including asana, pranayama, mindfulness, LifeForce Yoga® to manage moods, iRest Yoga Nidra®, Devine Sleep Yoga Nidra™ and Coherent Breathing™.
Regardless of what may be keeping you from living your potential and your life dreams… whether it is fear, depression, anxiety, trauma, unresolved past issues or not knowing what it is… you can find the path home and the path to connection that is right for you.
- Strength-based holistic psychotherapy informed by positive psychology
- Evidence based yoga practices designed to reduce stress and manage moods, including:
- Take-Home practices designed and developed for your unique needs and goals;
- Coaching support via internet and phone for ongoing learning to help you develop desired life-style and mind-style habits
- Amy Weintraub's LifeForce Yoga® practices;
- Co-meditation sessions based on Richard Miller's iRest Yoga Nidra
- Supervision and consultation for clinicians and yoga therapists who want to combine more Eastern or Western practices in their work
- Instruction for yoga teachers who want to include in their classes mudra, mantra and pranayama specifically designed to reduce stress and manage moods
- Classes that provide opportunity for learning and practice within a supportive community
For individual yoga sessions that last 90 minutes, you are best served byscheduling four meetings so I can understand what you want to accomplish and design a practice to meet your needs and goals. We can fine-tune and practice together during this time. You will leave the meetings with a home practice to support your growth and wellness.
Call 610-873-0815 or email SherryGRubin@gmail.com
for more information or to schedule an appointment.
"What is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?'